Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bill 29.1.08

Hey everyone!

Just got finished looking through some of Eric's photos of the trip to Sweden. Looks like that was a really awesome trip in terms of seeing some interesting stuff and doing some really unique work. I'm going to be the complete outsider in the Archaeology group for the next five years! :[ Just kidding, I'm just glad it looked like they had a really memorable time. Cold though, obviously.

As for me, I'm nursing this flu - it's finally getting better I think. I have class in a bit but first I'm going to check on some airline info as Jess and I are planning to do alot of our trip planning today. At least our big spring break and maybe one or two others. Really exciting! It looks like a trip to London is actually pretty realistic for later in the semester, and we're in less money troubles than we thought we'd be. Ryan Air has some great deals, but we need to find out all the details before we can go ahead and register for our flights.

Glad to hear that everything is well at home, thank you all for keeping us well informed. But hey, if you're reading this and you aren't our parents, post in the reply section like "HEY! I read this! - Jake" or whatever. We want to know who's reading.

Yesterday and today have been class and homework filled. Last night we made a really awesome meal including a revision on the turkey dinner we did last week (with beef this time) and a tiramisu. Beating egg whites until they peak with a whisk is rather difficult. It took about 20+ minutes of straight beating and taking turns to get them to peak, haha. But, they tiramisu came out great and we ate two big bowlfulls each. Mmmm.

Well, I better go get some stuff done. Busy busy busy!

With love,
Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bill and jess. Just your parents. Why are you up at 3:26 A.M.? More food talk- you guys better keep walking! Sounds yummy. guess you're ok if you're eating, but please put a sweater on and don't forget those socks! Grandma keeps asking if you reached Claudio. Did you? Well, we gave all sorts of people your address, but nobody loves you as much as us! Keep studying, and painting,and eating! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill! Thanks for your posts. I've so enjoyed reading them. So sorry you have been under the weather. I'm glad to hear you're back on the mend again. Get plenty of rest and stay warm.

I love hearing about all you guys are doing. The trip to Chianti sounded great and the pictures were beautiful. Your Spring Break plans sound exciting. You'll love London if you decide to go. Jess can tell you, we had a wonderful time when we went. I know Mom and Ellie are getting very excited about coming to visit. I know your descriptions of Florence and all you've done went a long way to helping Mom decide to go for it and make plans to visit. Wish I could join them, too. Tell you what, we'll all visit the Italy pavilion in Epcot together. I'm sure it's just the same... ;-)

Anyway, study hard and have lots of fun. We miss you guys.

Dad M.

Anonymous said...

Hey-I read this, Jake!